Cancellation & Refund Policy
- • Tickets booked at Duniya Trip / authorised franchisee counters can be cancelled at any of these counters till such time advance booking for the booked service is allowed.
- • Eticket/mticket booked through online booking have to be cancelled online only.
- • Tickets booked through master franchisee counters have to be cancelled through respective master franchisee counters only.
- • Tickets booked through master franchisee websites have to be cancelled through respective master franchisee websites only.
- • Cancellation fee will be deducted from the passenger's reservation amount.
- • Cancellation slabs (% fare refund) is based on the time of cancellation and departure time of the service at the place of boarding.
- • For cancellation of tickets, cancellation fee is calculated on the journey fare applicable.
- • Cancellation of tickets with discounts will be as per the above procedure. However, cancellation charges will be worked out on the basic fare payable by the passenger and refund amount will be actual fare collected less cancellation fee.
- • Reservation fee is non-refundable..
- • Above conditions apply for partial cancellations also.
- • In case of partial cancellation, the seat no. of the passenger who will not travel has to be cancelled.
- • In case of partial cancellations, if number of passengers after cancellations reduces to less than four, group discount for all seats will be withdrawn.
- • In case of cancellation of onward journey ticket, discount on return journey ticket will be withdrawn.
- • Passengers are requested to be familiar with the availability of counters at service originating places and the time at which tripsheets are generated to ensure that they get adequate time for cancellation of tickets.
- • No refund is allowed for No-show tickets or tickets not used for travel.
Refund Procedure for etickets / mtickets
- • Users are requested to send email to onlinerefund@DuniyaTrip.com (Accounts Section) regarding the refund of the amount deducted while booking online tickets when ticket is not confirmed.
- • For registered users, OB reference no. from My itineraries of registered user account OR online userID and transaction date.
- • For guest users, OB no. OR email ID and transaction date.
- • Refunds for cancelled tickets will be automatically credited to user’s account within seven working days. If refund is not received within seven days, users are requested to send email to onlinerefund@DuniyaTrip.com (Accounts Section) quoting PNR no. of cancelled ticket.